Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A New Car and a Forgotten Salad


Man it has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks! I apologize for being silent. There has been so much going on, that if I didn’t write in the 5 minutes I had time to, it didn’t get done. So, you finally get an update!

If you will remember, a couple of weeks ago we did the Salad Days link up with Lulu’s Whimsy and Abounding Joy. I didn’t get my last salad posted or even made for that matter. I wanted to share it with you because I went to the trouble of buying the ingredients and taking a picture. Plus, Cass and Randi deserve the link backs.

CookieSaladStuff
I wanted to make a Cookie Salad for my final recipe. I had come across it a few weeks back, on Pinterest and thought it was a bizarre and interesting recipe. I looked over the ingredients and seriously had my doubts about how good it would be. But I am an experimental person, so I went for it and bought all the things. Then life happened. And we bought a car. And the ingredients are still on the pantry shelf. Maybe one day. If any of you out there wish to make this salad and report back, I will feature your write up on this blog. Willing to accept a challenge? Send an email with your write up, with or without pictures to: Goedken2010@gmail.com

So, we bought a car! I am so very happy with the purchase. We looked for a car for 7 weeks before we found this one. Now that we have, it is everything we could have hoped for. The only thing I wish it has and doesn’t is cruise control. Oh well. I’ll let the pictures do the talking.
Masda3DualExhaustsSweetDash
It has been a wonderful, but stressful couple of weeks. As you already know, Mike and I finally jumped into marriage and we couldn’t be happier. I was going to include it in this post, but it really deserves it’s own write up, plus pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment