Saturday, July 27, 2013

I missed a day or two…

but I am back now, still participating in the 30 Day Challenge. I am also still working on the first lesson in the ecourse. Hopefully by the end of the weekend, I will have it completed.

 

Yesterday was a beautiful day with cool winds. I spent a large part of the evening sitting outside enjoying the weather and the furry wild life. I got to feeding a squirrel from the lid of the Trail Mix container. Once it got brave enough, it ate a few nuts and dried fruits, then stole an M&M and hauled ass up the tree with it! Squirrel was like, “Ain’t nobody getting’ my M&M!”

IMAG1491

Had a brave little rabbit come and investigate the lid as well. It ate a nut or two then hopped off.

IMAG1484

Mike brought some hamburgers home from Fareway and we sat, grilled, and chatted. I also talked to my momma for a bit.

 

All in all, it was a beautiful evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment