Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Bit Late Today

I am late on making today’s post for the 30 Day Challenge. Time can get away from you sometimes.

 

Had a nice evening at the park with with a friend. We got Sno Cones and chatted happily for awhile. The shade, mild temperatures, and icy goodness made for a chilly evening.

 

Also, giant fly swatter at the Dollar Store. What?!

 

If you will notice, the blog layout and design is going through some changes. It is a work in progress. I now have a way to subscribe by email and have added a couple of buttons to things blog related, that I am participating in or will be shortly. I will add things over the next several days or weeks as the case may be.

 

Tomorrow’s post will very likely explain the “How To Be A Fat Bitch” button. It’s an ecourse on body acceptance. I am excited to see where it will take me.

 

Oh, and this is going to happen.

IMAG1462

No comments:

Post a Comment