Monday, April 1, 2013

So I may suck at this...

for awhile. I am an old lady and my brain doesn't function as well as it used to. Like I just tried to back space to correct something and it took me back two pages instead. WTF blogger? lol

I started this blog to copy cat my two cousins in law. LadyShepherd and LulusWhimsy are married to my two brothers cousins. After having our bi-annual very lengthy (on his part) conversation with my cousin Jeremy, I felt so much desire to try to connect with my family. So here is me, copy catting and attempting to connect via the virtual universe.

Will it work?
Who knows? This girl sure doesn't seem to.

2 comments:

  1. Lol!!! Love that you started this! You are sooo funny. I can't wait to keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Randi! I am sitting here reading Cassadre's blog, thinking what to make my next post about. Prolly going with couponing. It's like, you know, the BIG THING right now. =P

      Delete