this recipe. It is quite delicious. Very simple, has am emulsified dressing. Quite tasty. Would go good with pork chops.
The Recipe is this, which I have halved.
- Kernels from 3 cobs of corn. Or one half cob of corn per person is this is a side salad.
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 10-ounce container cherry or pear tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup small-dice red onion, if you like raw onion, I do not.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced, which I forgot to pick up.
As always, go to Lulu’s Whimsy and Abounding Joy so see what delicious salad’s they have come up with! See you back here tomorrow for another!